eBet USA Terms and Conditions
Welcome to eBet USA. eBet USA provides services to you for your personal entertainment, information, and education and is subject to the following notices, terms and conditions, as well as all applicable Federal, State and Local laws, rules and regulations. From time to time it may be necessary for eBet USA to revise or update certain provisions of this Agreement. Unless otherwise stated, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site or such earlier time as required by law. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions and o any modifications of these terms and conditions.
About the Service
The eBet USA service ("Service") provides unlimited access to the eBet USA closed-loop Internet system. eBet USA offers real time access to information on live pari-mutuel events, as well as easy and convenient access to your Telebet Account.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new eBet USA products and services, shall be subject to this agreement. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that eBet USA assumes no responsibility for the timeliness or accuracy of information posted on the site. eBet USA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that eBet USA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
This Service does not conduct wagering; rather it acts as a facilitator and link to Penn National Gaming (PNG), a wagering organization licensed by the State of Pennsylvania. Account holders who possess a Telebet Account with Penn National Race Course, may use the Service to access those accounts. If you do not have an active Telebet Account, the Service provides you with the ability to open one online, subject to the policies, terms and conditions, of PNG. Any issues or questions you may have regarding your Telebet Account or the placing of wagers can be addressed to eBet USA customer service or PNG directly. The Service does not have any responsibility for the placing of wagers with PNG.
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
In consideration of your use of the system, you agree:
- That you are at least 18 years old (21 years old in those jurisdictions where the legal age for placing a pari-mutuel racing wager is 21).
- Reside in one of the following states or US Territories: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or Wyoming (updated February 2009 - subject to change).
- To provide eBet USA with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as is requested in the Services registration form (Registration Data).
- To provide eBet USA with photo identification and secondary identification.
- To open a Wagering Account (Telebet) with a minimum Deposit of $25.00.
- To promptly update and maintain the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- That submitting the information required to open a Wagering Account constitutes an Electronic Signature and certification that the information is true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or eBet USA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, eBet USA has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
Billing and Charges
There is currently no fee for accessing the Service. However, eBet USA reserves the right to add fees at any time to all, or portions of, the Service. eBet USA will provide 30 days notice to any billing changes in the manner described above.
During the registration process, you will choose a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify eBet USA of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
eBet USA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EBET USA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- EBET USA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EBET USA OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EBET USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF EBET USA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold eBet USA, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, relating to or arising from any violation of this agreement by you or others who may have accessed the Service through your account.
This agreement is effective from your acceptance hereof, which is indicated by your use of this website and/or the establishment of an eBet USA account.
You agree that eBet USA, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if eBet USA believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. eBet USA may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that eBet USA may immediately deactivate or delete your account, and/or bar any further access to the Service. Further, you agree that eBet USA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
You may terminate or cancel this agreement at any time. You understand that the cancellation of this agreement is your sole right if you are dissatisfied in any way with the Service or any of its notices, terms, and conditions, and is your sole remedy with respect to any dispute with eBet USA. You may terminate your account by contacting eBet USA customer service.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the agreement or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices on the Service.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that eBet USA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
eBet USA's Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by eBet USA or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and eBet USA and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and eBet USA. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. This Agreement and the relationship between you and eBet USA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and eBet USA agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Dauphin, Pennsylvania. The failure of eBet USA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of this Agreement to Customer Service.